Journalism and New Media
- USM Goes Wild at the Maryland Zoo – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore hosted USM Goes Wild for the University System of Maryland on Thursday, April 27, 2017. This event was designed for alumni, students and friends of University System of Maryland Institutions to be able to visit the Maryland Zoo after hours for $5 each.
- Matthew Nanasi, Coffee Master – Matthew Nanasi, 22, started as a barista at Starbucks in May 2016, quickly rose to a shift supervisor and is currently working toward his next title, coffee master.
- Spring in Bloom Early at Rawlings Conservatory and Botanical Gardens – The Rawlings Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is one of Baltimore’s hidden gems. Located in Druid Hill Park, this conservatory is home to hundreds of flowers and plants, ranging from orchids to desert cacti.
Public Relations Writing
Client: Walt Disney World
- Feature Story – After a long day of meeting princesses, eating Dole Whip and exploring Fantasyland, what better way to end your night than defeating villains and defending dreams with your favorite heroes?
- Press Release – LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Feb 23, 2017) – Soon guest of The Walt Disney World Resort will be able to end their night with a “happily ever after.” Beginning May 12, new “Happily Ever After” firework show will premiere at Walt Disney World.
- Blog Post – Have you ever wondered what goes into the production of a Walt Disney World nighttime firework spectacular? We’re here to give you a behind-the-scenes look at one of Disney’s best kept secrets – their creative production team.
- Radio News Release – After a magical day filled with princesses, dole whip, and riding splash mountain, what better way to end your day than defeating villains and defending dreams with your friend, Mickey Mouse?
- Social Media Copy – This new nighttime spectacular will combine the magic of Disney storytelling, beloved Disney characters, fireworks and so much more! Take a behind-the-scenes look what went into creating Happily Ever After.
- Cold Brew For A Hot Day – For coffee drinkers, a hot summer day means switching from their usual hot cup of coffee to an iced version. So it makes sense that this new trend in iced coffee is taking over coffee shops and groceries stores alike: the cold-brew coffee.
- Speciality Coffee and Craft Beer: A Love Story – Some people would say there’s nothing better than a cold beer on a warm summer day… Unless it’s a cold coffee! As it turns out, specialty coffee and craft beer aren’t as different as you may think.
- Live, Love, Latte Art – Latte art has become a trademark for many coffee shops around the world. But how do the baristas even make these tiny works of art?
- Light Vs. Dark (Roast Edition) – While there are many key elements that make up a perfect brew, the roast is certainly an important one. Roasting is a heat process that turns coffee into the fragrant, dark brown beans we know and love.